Saturday, May 24, 2008

Celebrating with Friends

Last night a bunch of us girls all ventured into the big city across the river to celebrate a 40th birthday for our wonderful friend Annette. Here are a few of our fabulous friends, LeeAnn, Michelle, and Trish hanging out in Anthropologie before dinner.
Our home group girls Ashley, Kim and Julie helped plan the big celebration.

Mara even got Annette to sample some delicious sushi. By the end of the evening I think Annette had sampled a small bite of everyone's dinner!
We then sang and had her blow out a candle to celebrate turning the big 40!!! Annette is one of my dearest friends! Curtis and I are so thankful for her and her family and their friendship.

Annette posed for photos with each of the tables. Here is Ashley, Jamie, Trish, Julie, LeeAnn and Annette - what beautiful girls!!

Here is Annette again with Trish, Vicky, Heather, Me and Mara - more amazing women!!

This particular group had to get their picture taken about 10 times before we could get a good shot - but aren't they incredible!! Thanks Michelle, Patti, Laura and Dawn for humoring Annette as she wanted the perfect photo!
Thanks girls for a fun night of celebrating our wise, fun, brave and fabulous-at-40 friend Annette!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Yay!! That was a very fun evening. It was so great to get to hang out with you again. Great pictures!

The Pace Posse said...

Thanks for including me last night! I had a really great time. It was so good to see so many people that I haven't seen in way too long.

And...especially fun to celebrate our GREAT friend - Annette!

Anonymous said...

wow, you are so prompt to post the pix! Glad I could be a part of the celebration! btw...could you give me more info on the dress rehearsal for the dance performance? I'd like to check it out and let Megan take a peak at the kids her age performing (she's almost 6). Thank you! my email is maramasters@msn.com
Mara